Sunday, February 14, 2010

What Does A Period Look Like Picture What Can I Do To Improve My Appearence?

What can i do to improve my appearence? - what does a period look like picture

Hello to all. I told the guys that I loved him, and he told me he loves me too, but we did not go out with me because I was too fat and ugly! I know it's terrible! Soooooo above. In gunna be in 3 acts. Tell me what you think.

I'm not fishing for attention to swear. I am feeling really unwell, how I look, and I would like unbiased opinions. Look at these pictures (ill make the connection) in a second, I'm not fat! Am I? I know I am a beauty queen, but I'm not fat ...

I know I have my hair in the face for photos, but do your best. I wonder if I'm ugly or beautiful, in wondering how I can improve it. Theres a difference.

Normally I do not care what people think, as I look. As if a girl said: "OMG Bekky its ugly" to be so bad, andone Wuteve. But it hurts when a man says, especially type I LIKED, I'm ugly. So, tell me wut u think. And I do not want the attention that a good feeling, because i dont. I Changed how I as a man, do not try In seeking to change my time. no change in my appearance at all, in the hope only for retouching! =]

In the photo, where I am pnik shirt that was in September, I do not really look like. Do not wear the make-up books, has a shadow, because my facial hair.

good, bad, cry now and then give the link.

http://bekkypwnsall.piczo.com/?cr=3


yayyyy =]

laterz

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely not to fat! And you definitely not ugly! But since the question did not say what could improve my appearance. I proposed Enchance properties.
~ Get rid of facial hair, side swept bang would be so nice just to take care not to cover the eyes and the eyes and nose, almost, lol.
~ Teeth white (or drink soda and coffee, and saw that most of my Familys biter as there are quite contaminated with (such as coffee and wine, lol) so I decided to use white stripes and the size difference!) Lol. And I always try to drink through a straw.
~ HYGIENE always ensure that you always smell nice and clean, always lol. Make sure you look clean your nails, your hair Gromer and clean (and) make sure smells like, feels good to breathe lol. and her face looks clean and chapped lips ADRE (which is so terrible. Pay attention to your skin and weight.
~ Make Up! You do not paint the face, while hiding errors and shortcomings, is so important! You can), the subtle eye shadow (or gloss to enhance the eyes. Find different forms of technology to the properties (youtube test) for me are the eyes to improve, and I learned how to LOOOK bigger and brighter with makeup. I have learned to recognize faces with concelor Foundation, powder, blush, bronzer, and a side marker lamp.
** In other words, make sure you take care of themselves and feel beautiful inside & OUT!
:]]

Anonymous said...

omg, did you say? How Rude and not even the truth!

You are not ugly or fat or pale at all! and I love down your hair!

I think it's really nothing to optimize.


do not worry about this kind hes just an idiot. Do not listen to him.

Anonymous said...

uhhh First, I want to know what is wrong with this boy is not ugly or fat, lady.however a young and beautiful, they are things you can do to her beauty, eye liner should be improved by better than "color leather with a few blows lip gloss, while keeping the hair from her face and smiled. Exercise is also a good mood and make people feel healthy.don t "you'll never leave a child in particular, a measure that is stupid to be stupid prejudices d talent obviously he is "a stupid douche bag.

Anonymous said...

That was probably gay and tried to cover, the cause is very sweet! Fat.Dont And do not worry, it will be less than others, such as HES, only a hole * say something heinous.
Miss R2D2 and is right, theres no pictures posted of yourself!

Post a Comment