Thursday, February 11, 2010

Places That Deliver To University Of Kentucky Dorms I Got A Check From University Of Alabama From A Faye Howell And I Don't Know If Its Fake...what Should I Do?

I got a check from university of Alabama from a faye howell and i don't know if its fake...what should i do? - places that deliver to university of kentucky dorms

I have a check by courier FedEx 2550.00 today and can not know whether your real bank, I took two people will be delivered, what I do ... What happens if I become?

4 comments:

shocked said...

If not, expect $ bring with them, and fear, and simply ask what it is, then obviously the real question should be:

"If I fake cash this check box, I can do $, and I will get you into trouble?"

laughter... said...

Call the college. If it's good a scam, it works. You pay the bill. Soon you will receive a panicked call from a person stating the error and says the check was for someone else. Please keep about 500 for the trouble and send it to check for the rest. You agree. Send a check to pick up friend. Then they immediately take to the bank and withdrew. A few days later, is not the original check indicates that no bank or not this account, and are trapped.

Laurie said...

Do you agree with the university. Please call the school and ask. If you cash, and it is wrong that the money will be deducted from your account. You may not stupid, because if a good response and proof that the money you owe, you may be accused of various crimes to give.

bob t said...

Who may try to obtain your account number. Cash was found at any bank. first call.

Post a Comment