Thursday, February 18, 2010

S&k Mark On Porcelain KING Of Yahooo Rappin???? Feed Back NO HATERZ?

KING of yahooo rappin???? feed back NO HATERZ? - s&k mark on porcelain

Clap Wit FORCE cats without fear Digit REMORSE ~ ~ ~ ~ Did I ***** Screamin 'more' Get U MAN-shanked bitch ~ Home ~ ~ I ~ I Was Battles scattered Wit Skin N Bonez end Can ~ EL -- PLANT ~ ~ Liquid-N-Gush for beams blocked neck blast ~ ~ ~ ~ I Hear My Roar GLOCK cut ~ ~ ~ I Wit right-PRECISION DELAY Techs U is not hard ~ ~ ~ ~ I 'll mark Destroy is as I have Murk-HARD ~ ~ RIP spleen torso Leave Ya Wit A DEATH CARD ~ ~ ~ ~ RIP PART Each Council provided that the crab legs ~ new heart! CSK JETER ~ ~! You Is not No ~ ~ ~ Take Ya crew training and Vietnam SETS ~ ~ Take Your Life, Your life curve of the population ~ Tsunami! Crack ya ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ My Neck Blast Techs Cut Down Ya *** ~ into "sections" like a pile! Hacked By WRECKED Marks Destroyed ~ N ~ ~

if u say you'll be slapped think [U Applause] is not ri can we start on the screen EAL [Door] ~ recent fighting evil as a house [MOVIE press PAUSE] Dis dude is not really its not true [Santa Clause] ~ It is a fact [PASS WACK] Gout is all * * * * Just like a [crack] *** ~

2 comments:

BDI Thug said...

If you want to be better than nothing, and have managed to haterz. If you hate someone ... Feel free to hate me.

K_Dizzle35 Y!A HaTes 2 Muchh!! said...

You know, lyrically it was very good, beautiful, in a set order

but leaves the real is a fake, then fukka motha!

They have no weapons or explosion of a child

Hear My Roar cut GLOCK-ya ~ ~ ~ I ~ Wit explosion with the right mouse button PRECISION Techs ~ ~ "
That there **** ............******

Leave spleen Torso Rip Ya Wit A DEATH CARD ~ ~
Noby ****** Want to Hear DAT ****!*******

ICU is not really as doors of the screen [start]
***** **** Nice metaphor


upp things everyone can do to combat weapons and blows against the cold and wackk Ery, like the rest does not really want to hear that the body is in some ways a good insight into RAPPER be different social conscience, can SAYIN U Ain 't Gotta B common but stay away from the gun blastin do nuthin 4 Unaand

.... Doe is lyrical Nice

5 / 10

(laughs like Yung Jeezy) HAAAAA HA!

Post a Comment