Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Pics Of Female Human Pokemon Pictures For Artwork?

Pictures for Artwork? - pics of female human pokemon

Hey, I'm an artist and do a lot of paint. Our class is studying the human body. To invite We were told that we will send close friends or people they wanted to take pictures of us. I was assigned to the female body. Do not worry. I am not a pervert ... I'm a serious artist. Here are other things you should know about.
1. All information is confidential, the names of
2. no faces are necessary if they do not show his face
3. my works) is SPIVA (the museum of my city
4. If I sell one of my works of art and has done to his body, which will give 1 / 3 of my profit.
5. Photos must be naked .... I'm sorry. That is our mission.
Please send me some pictures if you are interested, let me draw the female body. Thank you. Again, this is not for some perv Clock. I firmly believe that the female body is a beautiful thing. Do you think it needs to be no names or personal information. A picture of a beautiful body ... Thank you again

No comments:

Post a Comment